Saturday, March 31, 2012

first trip to urgent care

ok so my son comes home and says my shoulder really hurts right here mommy ( this is a miracle in itself cause he never tells me when he is sick or when he hurts things) so did all the questions does hurt when you move it -yes when it gets here- how about when I touch it no no no no YES- ok - take off shirt so I can look at it - OH MY! (thinking in my head) there is a golf ball size swelling right by his clavicle. ok i can deal with animals I can deal and be calm with my son- couple of texts to coaches and off we go- I was calm and then I told Marcus we need to get it checked out- his anxiety kicked in- i knew it would but we coped - it was cool when I saw the digital x-ray print out on the screen - I learned with dip tanks and automatic processors- the radiology tech was like we don't learn about that way anymore ( yikes am I that old)
Any who just a contusion (thank you Dr Tobias) ice and ibuprofen and sling ( which for him I think is not working ) we can still do track practice - so that is where we are headed this morning

No comments: