Thursday, March 29, 2012

We can skip track practice

ok so last night I had a bit a rough one- not sure if it is because Marcus' bday is approaching or Easter or what but I was missing my mom still do everyday just some days are rougher- Marcus saw as I tucked him in I was crying and asked if I was ok - I said yes just thinking of grannie he said ok. So with that in mind did not get to sleep well after midnight and then woke up with a semi migraine- Marcus was so sweet- mommy if your headache is not better this evening we do not need to go to track practice- I said oh we are going to track practice regardless- I love to watch him run- makes me smile just thinking of it- now if he stays focused when running we will do fine.
Him running often reminds me of me when I swam- lots of hours of practice and when that day of hard work pays off it is an awesome feeling

No comments: