Wednesday, April 4, 2012

HAPPY 11th Bday Marcus- Love you

This is Marcus when he was a baby- many years before he became a part of my life- I do not have many baby pictures but this is one of my favorites
And so life begins as a mom when I adopt Marcus as he turns 4 the year I adopt him- this was at the Kindercare in which his Aunt Lori allowed him to come to-
the beginning years of his life were rough and the beginning years of our family were rough- but if not for God we would not be where we are today.
We surely had a rough rode the first 6 years we became a family- I have learned so much and would not be the person I am today if this young man was not born 11 years ago today- he has touched so many lives and so many have touched ours. I am surely blessed to know that 11 years ago my son was born- and God knew exactly what was going to unfold
HAPPY BDAY BUBBA- you are amazing and you are loved

No comments: