Thursday, March 15, 2012

I love this season

Bernie talked about seasons last night and right now my season with my son is amazing- I love the change in him and I love the relationship I have with him now- he is an amazing young man- oh no he is not always amazing just this morning I was complaining about him talking back to me. but i can deal with that - i love that - he is not the same he is forever changed and I know that it is just his age.
We are also in track season in which I love - I love to watch him run- I love the people involved in running it and I love the fact it is an extended family- our track family- check out the website
http://runningtigers.com/ the coaches are awesome and great mentors for Marcus- Gig is one of the coaches with the team and he was instrumental in our life changing experience last year- forever grateful for that. Marcus enjoys running and I so enjoy watching him run- and I know I am the mom so I can say I think he is pretty good- and he did not get that from me - now if he swam it is possible. LOL. and it also gets me out on the track to walk I try and get 2--3 miles in and one day I may run a little bit :)
This is a busy time- track practice 3 times a week- Wednesday and Sunday Church- meets on Saturday or practice- all through the month of June or July- its a good thing a good good thing

No comments: