Sunday, March 11, 2012

God can do anything

Sometimes we often forget about how God can do anything- we must keep pursuing Him- daily- hourly, minutely, secondly )meaning every second)
Trust is so important when you have giving your life over to Him- often time we give our lives over to Him yet still try to do things all on our own- why do we do that? guilty here too- so keep trusting Him- I have been reminded lately to continue to seek after Him- there is an area in my life right now that I truly need to trust Him in- He has it under control- He reminds often to not be discouraged and that He does hear my hearts cry- and that it is time just His time - but get ready- I am ready and waiting for His time- soon I hope :)
He can do anything- just trust in Him and wait ( i know easier said then done)

No comments: