Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Appreciation

Since my mom died I have learned to appreciate things even more- my family my friends- my job my life-
We often get busy in life and forget to appreciate what we have and the people around us in our lives that make our life special-
I can not imagine life without the friends that I have now- they mean more to me now then ever- I appreciate them for accepting me for who I am and that I am always trying to change and become the person God wants me to become.
I look at things a little different - I see the hope in all circumstances- I look for the miracles in things no matter how small they may appear- I laugh I cry -
I tend to me more sensitive to the hurts of what others are going through- praying for them and letting them know they are not alone.
So appreciate what you do have and not what you don't - you never know what tomorrow will bring- I know who holds tomorrow and I know He is there no matter what.
I love my family and friends very much and appreciate them more now then ever- so thank you family and friends for your love and being a part of my life- for I am truly blessed by the impact you have in my life

No comments: