Saturday, March 24, 2012

And the year of meets begin

( tattoo Marcus got on Friday -)
( out so well in the 400)
Ok so it was a long hot day- but enjoyed it immensely for several reasons- my dad came and watched Marcus run- hung out with amazing people who I love dearly ( extended family is great), was able to encourage my son that he was able to run well ( he was nervous- its been awhile) , enjoyed the gigantic hug I got after he ran the 400- he was beaming - brought tears to my eyes to see him do so well. Watch him run another amazing race with his 800- He placed 4th in both and ran both of them with best times- - so proud-
On the way home he was singing praise and worship songs- again I am blessed- went through so much but I sit back and stand in awe of how blessed I am to be his mom- God thank you for allowing me to see this young man flourish - ( i know he is a normal 10 almost 11 year old now)
I want to encourage you all- that if you are going through things of life and think there is no way out- hang on and hang on tight- you will get through- there is a light at the end of the tunnel - it may be a long tunnel but keep your eye on the light and you will be good.
Keep praising Him for He is worthy

No comments: