Saturday, December 4, 2010

Journey Ahead

Marcus and I have a journey ahead and for me it is uncharted waters- well this whole single parent adoptive family has been uncharted waters- I learn and grow as we go

Not going into detail what the journey ahead is for us but just know it is something that needs to be done- well that is what I keep telling myself- and many others tell me too- in reality it is true it needs to be done- I know I am not making sense.

Knowing what needs to be done does not make it any easier - honestly a piece of my heart is being ripped a part- for those of you who know me understand what I am saying and why.

So the journey is just barely beginning and it may be a long one- and a tough one for both of us. so many thoughts go through my mind-
and I know when I have questions about the journey I have those around me who can help with the answers

No comments: