Monday, December 27, 2010

Home Alone

well Marcus spent last night and tonight with the Cole Family- not too bad with behavior - nothing but kid behavior -which is good-
today was a quick day at work- in fact all week is- since the university is shut down-
just working half days this week and then off the following week-

Today after work went for my first tea with amazing friends- I love these ladies so much- they have been my source of strength and comfort- I do not think they know how much they mean to me- words can never say-

Now home to a quiet home- snuggled in my blanket watching tv- aww ( of course it would be better if my headache would go away)

1 comment:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Words can't describe what you mean to me. Thanks for everything.

And - you are not alone. :)