Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It Christmastime

Yes it is Christmastime but why am I not rejoicing - just have not felt like it- Oh I know the reason for the season is Jesus and so thankful for Him- I would be nothing with out him.
I am trying to be positive and all and that at times I am just so tired of the dealings of a very defiant aggressive child-very demanding child- it wears you down. ok enough of not so happy discussion cause my son seems to be the topic of most of my blogs lately and how rough it has been- which it is all true- but on ward to Christmastime (okay after the last few minutes there is a twist )

Christmastime is a time for family and friends to celebrate the birth of Christ- and yet at the same time you can not trust when your son will flip the switch- and turns the day into a nightmare for all involved even though they may not say it.

Christmastime is a time for laughter and having a good time- until your son takes it to the extreme and goes wackadoodle

Christmastime is a time to travel and look at the lights around town - until your son gets upset and angry about something said in the car and begins screaming and punching the doors-

Christmastime is a time to relax and chill out and get rest- however you think about what may happen- and the relaxation goes out the window-

Christmastime I love it when it works out the way we think it should but in reality I never know what the next day will bring- what will cause a set off or what will make him calm-

My gift this year for Christmas will be the help my son needs- I hope it comes soon

No comments: