Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wisdom and Guidance

Draw Customized Symbols - ImageChef.com

Over the course of the last 3 and 1/2 years I have gained so much wisdom and guidance- through prayer- through therapists - through drs- and more often through my friends- Marcus may have his issues but he is also a child and sometimes I allow the "labels" to get the best of me-

Today was a rough one to say the least -so thankful for those who stepped up with restraining and for those who just offered advice and guidance - mentally draining for me- I know and I am praying for a miraculous intervention

I love him so- and will not give up - God is going to be glorified when we work out what is going on in his little mind-

We have dropped dosage on one of his medications- that began on Friday- so I need to keep a close observation on what is going on and journal it- I do have a journal for him and his behaviors-

So thank you God for giving me wisdom- Thank you God for providing those who offer wisdom and guidance.

As I was driving home or to Venice I should say- they were talking about mercy on the radio about how mercy is showing comapssion on those afflicted- down unable to tend to themselves- this year my word is persevere no matter what- however I am working on having mercy for my son- I know that sounds crazy but there are somedays I wonder how God can have mercy on us when we screw up so bad and I have to think no matter what I have to have mercy with my son just like the my Father in heaven has with me no matter what.

No comments: