Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Moving Again...

Have you ever got an email that says someone wants to speak to you and they do not tell you why and you begin to think and stress - (PD get off the floor from laughing)- okay so I received this from my immediate boss yesterday on my day off- great- thinking stressing- what now

So, I get to work and the head of department calls and leaves a message on my voicemail- Michele call me when you get a chance I need to speak with you - great now what. Anyway- I called him and he started by saying let just say you are doing a fabulous job where you are simply fabulous- ok Dr "E" where are you sending me now- over to the Byrd- great when Thursday- Is this okay with you? Whatever you need me to do-Where ever you need me to go-Thankful for a position.

So I go to speak with my immediate boss afterwards and go the low down- this is good- if you are faithful to what you do unto the Lord he will be faithful to you

So I am going from the VA hospital to the Byrd Institute- our facility just opened in September so it is brand new. I am excited and relieved - whew. God is good!!! todayThursday

2 comments:

Toots said...

Good for you, you deserve it!!!!!!!

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Yay!!!!!

I am so happy for you.

I love you and I'm proud of you!!