Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Best Date I Have Been on in a Long Time

Well I did it - I was obedient to God- I was in a funky mood for Valentine's Day for about a week- when this past week God spoke to me and said you are going to do special things for Marcus on Saturday regardless of the week he has regardless of the day he has on Saturday-
I said ok- however Friday I said God are you sure I really need to do this-yes He said- as much as I fought it I was obedient-
So let us begin- I got simple things that I knew he would love and it started with the first ride in the morning on our way to the JBQ meet it was a little pup with a red heart-

So we went to JBQ and Marcus did phenomenal- ok I am his mom I can say that- he was the only one who answered questions and scored 170 points total for the day making him the 9th highest quizzer for the day- yeah for him- they called his name to go up front and he smiled and then began to cry- he was afraid to go up there- not sure what he was thinking so Sarah went up with him- okay I was proud and began to cry in fact the tears are welling now.


He behaved beautifully all day today- so we went to get in the car and there was ajar of candy with I love you on the top of it- see his face.

we then went home and took a nap- we got up and left for our date which he had no clue about in the car he finds a balloon with I love you on it- he beamed-

We went out to dinner- and it was a very enjoyable time-

I was truly blessed by a wonderful time with my valentine today-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is the best Valentines story I have ever heard!!!
I am proud of you, that is the best date night, and you will never forget it!!!