Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday a day off-


Well today is Friday and I was able to sleep in- Marcus is off school and I decided to take the day off as well-


I am taking Isaac to the vet so I can clean his teeth- he has an abcess that I have had him on antibioitcs for-

(he is not 2 anymore he is 5 and half)


(not Isaac's teeth)

seems a little better but want to look at it a little closer- and yes I said I will be cleaning his teeth- the perks of being a certified vet tech. and the fact I have a great vet that I use to work with /for. None of my animals have been under anesthesia without me and if he would have said no I could not it would have been okay I trust the vet that sees Isaac and the techs there. Shoot I think I hired several of them.
So I got the color I wanted to paint the accent wall in my living room and started working on that last night- was up till about 12 or so- just cutting in - taking the banister off the wall so I could paint - the real job will be today when I finish it will not take long at all.
I love home improvement- my next task will be stripping the banister and staining it- I want it to coincide with the floors or as close to it as I can.
Well since Tuesday when I wrote yippee level 3 Marcus has been a pistol at home- very mouthy- talking back and lying- talking baby talk etc- why maybe the change to riding the bus and back at the kids r kids- his schedule is a little different- change for him still does not sit well even though we talk about it before hand- (thanks for the reminder Adam)
Marcus did also tell me that he was a little nervous that I would not pick him up - I said I would be there and if I am running late I will call so you know I am okay- I was able to meet him at the bus yesterday.

No comments: