Saturday, May 3, 2008

Church Work Day

Even though we spent many hours at church - I would not change it for the world- it was nice adult talking time and Marcus was spectacular- he worked so hard and I was so proud of him-
Marcus worked ever so hard on raking the leaves of the church and when I was tuckered out he wanted to finish it until it was done- he outlasted the adults-



He raked and dragged the bucket to the pile and dumped it (with the help of adults) but at the end he was pretty much doing it himself. He worked so hard and I was so proud-
It was nice working with the ladies and just chit chatting while we pulled weeds for 6 hours

- I am telling you that one island was so full but we got it accomplished and I think we all were so glad. It was a beautiful day- sometimes a little hot but not too bad- there was little bit of a breeze and the sun went behind the clouds a little but still sunny and bright - needless to say I am a little bit pink- I should tan by Monday - I get that from my dad- plus I am trying to catch up with being brown like Marcus ( LOL)
Tomorrow I start teaching the 8-12 year old class this should be interesting- I keep reading the lesson and thinking how I am I going to switch my way of teaching- I have been teaching the youth for over 2 and half years and know there quirks and I do love teaching them but we are trying something new and it is okay - a fresh face for them will be good-fresh kids for me will be good- this should be interesting.

No comments: