Saturday, May 17, 2008

It has been a week...

Let me catch you up to speed-
Monday- started my new position having no clue what I was doing plus all the added stuff I needed to do-
The day at work actually the week at work went pretty well- we have some bumps to work out but hey when you have 2 new people in management position and not knowing a lot in that facility learnign curves will take place.

Tuesday phone call from the teacher- Marcus hit a child in the face and will have a consequence at school (thank good ness)

Wednesday- Got a phone call from the school can you please pick up Marcus he was not behaving on the bus and was out of his sit when the bus was moving

Thursday- Mommy is starting to feel run down- not sure if I am coming down with something- I did get a phone call but I can not remember from what

Friday- mommy not feeling well coughing and have chest congestion- drop Marcus off at the Before Care- friend calls which her son goes there may want to call- I had to go pick him up - he was picking on girls and they did not like it - they asked him to stop- he would not - teacher spoke with him and he proceeded to call her big head and shut up- he ran through the facility- hitting the assistant director- I had to go pick him up fortunatley the bus comes there so I only missed an hour of work.
Get a phone call from school- Marcus no star day again this week-meltdown cause he missed 2 words on his reading ( the boy is reading on a 3rd grade level) he lost it would not go into TO for a few minutes to calm down- kicked the teacher
after care no problems- in the car I asked him about his day - he went wacko on my hitting the door kicking the door- throwing things at me while I am driving- thank goodness we we 2 minutes from home-meanwhile I am not feeling well
He continues to pitch a fit and talk back and tells me he does not want to etetc etc-
HE is in trouble this weekend and continues to tell me he does not want to do his consequences- my energy is drained from him and not feeling 100%
I am tired....

No comments: