Monday, November 21, 2011

You are my all in all

You are my strength when I am weak you are the treasure that I seek you are my all in all- You know I got to thinking yesterday and thought where would I be after the year I had if I did not truly trust in God with my all in all. I would be flopping around like a fish out of water.I am not saying things don't get hard and all - they do - but I know He has my back and I will not allow circumstances to cause me to blame God for it- He helps me through.I get tired of people blaming God and saying they are mad at Him or they want to give up on things- truly - life is not that bad- you allow life to get you to that point- wake up people trust in Him with all your heart - with all your mind with all your strength.Again- I am not saying I did not get down- in the course of this past year- hmm let me just say things for me could have been worse but I know my Redeemer lives- lets see- my son last year at this time was in a crisis unit from October til January - pretty much the entire time- did it rock my world yes- but never blamed God- I had to trust Him even more- I dedicated Marcus to him. In January when I had to admit my son to a residential facility for 5 months- I did not blame God but was thankful that we finally got the help he needed. God opened a door in which no one else could open- that God had changed him-Then most recently with the death of my mom- oh I am not saying it has been easy but I did not go being mad at God- He did the miracle that my mom needed- to make her whole- yes I miss her yes I wish she was here and all that jazz BUT if not for God- where would I be.So for those of you with a negative attitude about life, being mad at him, no one loves me etcYes someone does very much- and He will never let you go- He is our strength when we are weak- He is our source of comfort - He is loving and caring - He provides all that we need. So seek HIM first!Ok I know not my typical blog- but life is short and precious - Trust Him with all you have

No comments: