Monday, November 14, 2011

so Marcus and I went to Venice this weekend- and had a nice time with dad- that just sounds weird- sorry dad - i will get use to it I guess.- anyway Marcus helped dad clean up the house and all on Saturday and Friday we went to lunch with him - then Marcus and I went and I got a facial from Leah- thanks so much my face feels fabulous and it was so good to talk with Leah-
then I got a haircut- all while Marcus is in tow- he is a trooper- nothing like being dragged with your mom for girly stuff :)
Sunday we went to Lift Church and God is moving - I am so blessed I have Celebration Church and Lift Church in my life- how did I get so fortunate and the amazing thing is they are very similar in all that is done.

today was a good day- busy day and I think it will be an early night- all is quiet for now will write more later- there is more to share but I am waiting for a reply on an email before I do that

No comments: