Saturday, November 5, 2011

Results of X-ray and today

(not mine)

Okay so my neck x-rays came back with mild degeneratve disc disease at the C6 and C7 - which means I am just getting older- and it happens- but physcial therapy on my own- antiinflammatories and muscle relaxants should help - maybe a new pillow and a massager too. not too bad just a pain in the neck to deal with (hahaha) Dr said if continues that we may need to do an MRI and see what else is going on-



Anyway - marcus has had some rough rough ams- he is writing what he is feeling and such in the afternoon when he has a clear mind-


he lets me reads what he writes and then we talk and a lot of what I am feeling he is feeling as well he just has some added stuff in there - acting out does not help when he is quite capable of handling and coping - I think this holiday season will pose some rough times around our household but will keep pushing and praying not quitting- just need to rest when I am tired and today I am tired- I did have to go to work this morning for a bit -


tomorrow we can sleep in a little longer falling back 1 hour- yeah!!!!

No comments: