Saturday, November 19, 2011

Some pictures to share from yesterday and today














So yesterday we went to Busch Gardens and now my son loves roller coasters - he told me last time we were there he promised to ride Sheikra with me- and he kept his promise- well mom does not like heights but i love roller coasters so going up is not my favorite part of the ride - although i do like looking out and seeing down town Tampa when we are up that high. the boy loves roller coasters and his favorite.... yep Sheikra


Today Lori came over with the kids and we just hung out and then went to wiregrass-saw the light show and had it snow on us- i need to get the boy to see snow the look on his face was priceless. then we laughed so hard on the way back to the car the boy fell down- i love his laugh !!! what a difference a year makes- I am truly thankful






No comments: