Monday, November 28, 2011

And the week begins

but first allow me to summarize the weekend for you-
Thursday worked and then picked up Chip and Marcus to go to mom and dad's for Thanksgiving weekend. We just hung out there and had pizza for dinner- you see we do our Turkey on saturday
Lori and Stacy had to work Friday so it was me dad and the kids
we watched them bike throw the ball etc- we were outside pretty much the entire day

Friday- woke up cleaned some things out and then dad went and played cards while I had all 4 children by myself- we did well- we did mission impossible at Publix and the kids called me crzay - love it- simple dinner of hot dogs for the kids

Saturday the fun began as we all attempted to cook the dinner- how mom did idk- well i do she would kick us all out of the kitchen and say let me be- we told the kids to get out of the kitchen several times and then would laugh- I am a lot like mom- whew I realized it even more this weekend- Lori took a picture of me cooking - and she said woah you look like mom-
we did good with dinner and mom would be proud- we worked together to get things accomplished

Marcus faced his fears with sleeping in a tent- he did very well - made me proud

Sunday 3 of us went off to church and then we returned and ate and tidied up and left around 3
we laughed we had a few quiet moments- and yes it was a bit different (saying it lightly) without mom there - just something missing but she was smilin down and thrilled we were all there together

No comments: