Sunday, November 6, 2011

as thanksgiving approaches

well i would be lying if i said i am so happy for thanksgiving to be here- well i am and i am not- i am thankful for my family and the new traditions and old traditions that will continue- I am thankful Marcus is home this year consistently - i am thankful for my friends and my family-and that we are getting through- i am not quite sure how the turkey will turn out as mom makes the best - lori and I will fumble over it but we will try :) so any of you readers have any pointers for those of us who never cooked turkey before send them my way.



why i am not looking forward to it- well mom is missing this year and it will not be the same- she was the one who always did all the cooking and loved it- me not so much into the cooking - but we will make the best of it and get through it- and be thankful for the time we did spend with her- we will try our best mom but it will not be the same- thankful for family more so this year then ever

No comments: