Saturday, April 23, 2011

I did not realize and should have...

when you lose someone or someone is not with you everyday you miss them but when they return you just realize how much you have missed them. I am so proud of Marcus and how he has progressed.
Did not realize how emotional all this was until last night with dinner and i broke down in tears- i want what is best for him and me and all that- the fact that they mentioned of releasing him earlier (Marcus does not know they mentioned this) then the target release date has me freaked out just a bit- my mind went fast forward to that day instead of the here and now- need to focus on that and take each moment and each day I have with him and not be concerned about the days ahead. He is treatment plan states 30 days of non aggression behavior and we have not accomplished that yet.

one day one moment at a time- emotions in check ( well....)

No comments: