Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today was a good day

Well - i started off the a horrible back ache- it brought me to tears a few times today- not sure what I did but I persevered through the day- yeah- at one point it hurt so bad I had Marcus put my shoes on at church-
Anyway-Sunday school was very good - it was my last day teaching for a while- just need to focus on what is happening to Marcus and not be distracted - and also it is a distraction and I want to be able to give my best to the kids-We have an awesome teacher to replace me her name is Jessica and she is excited to take over- I am going to sit in with her the next couple weeks so she gets a feel for the kids.
Kidzone went to Honduras and we talked about how BGMC helps meet the needs of the kids there.
Marcus and I came home and took a nap- and then went grocery shopping- he was a big help at the store cause I could not lift the dog food- or any other heavy items- not sure what I did but I do not like it
Then I put groceries away made dinner and we have been watching football- he talks a lot during the game- he asks a lot of questions and is still learning which is cool- I think it is awesome that I know so much about football and can share my knowledge with him- grant it I do not know everything - that is why he has uncles and pastors and mentors to edcuate him more :)
tomorrow i am off to visit Bradenton and we shall see how that goes

yes today was a good day and which I am forever grateful-

whoever reads this and see Marcus- Do you love me? and say it silly - it is something from Sunday School and it is hysterical

No comments: