Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Busy Day Ahead - well sorta

I plan on cleaning -deep cleaning my bathroom - Marcus is playing with his bop it- I finally got all the laundry done and put away- cleaned out the linen closet yesterday-
Going through paperwork-
Working on getting through one of my classes I am taking- oh yes many do not know I am taking medical transcriptions classes why cause I thought it would be fun and would have something extra under my belt-I love to learn- it is a my own pace - right now I have a lot of writing to do in the next 3 assignments so I will hopefully be done with these by the weekend-
getting my room in order- it is painted and just needs the decor- Adam did an awesome job and thankful for my calm bedroom- it is beach themed- it was Christmas present from the Tobias Family and when I get it totally in order I will post pictures
then later Marcus and I plan to go help at the church for a bit before service - its going to be a quiet but productive day

No comments: