Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hoping for a better day today

Yesterday was not a good day- I will be honest I am tired-emotionally and physically from dealing with a child with behavioral and emotional needs- I know I am not the only one out there that deals with this- just for me now it is what a friend of mine called it - taxing.
I also know that help is coming soon for him- it is just taking its toll on me getting there-

I am literally surrounded by people lifting me up - and being positive in my life and pouring into my life right now in which I am forever grateful- I could not do this alone. They right now are the optimistic people in my life.

So today I am hoping for a better day- for me for him- why cause I need a better day for me. It should be a better day I get to teach the most amazing kids around at church-

No comments: