Saturday, January 8, 2011

The rollercoaster I live on..


is not so much fun anymore- I love roller coasters but this one I need to get off of soon- what am I speaking of - Marcus- one moment he is such a joy to be around and playing ball and doing the things kids should be doing - the next moment we are on a downward spiral of downward defiance- arguing- disobedience- aggression- all because he has been asked simple things to do-
Holding anger from last nights consequence into today-
Does it takes it toll on a mom?, you better believe it and it has taken a toll on me- the glamours of being a mom of a special needs child- it is what it is and you do what you need to do- holding on to the ride with both hands - normally I laugh hysterically on roller coasters (ask the Tobias Family) I am not laughing so much- I have had too many G forces played against me.
Holding on to the promises of God and what He has planned for us as a family- I know not so much an uplifting post but this is life right now- working through it and trusting God is all I can do right now.

No comments: