Friday, January 21, 2011

One concern down

Well one concern is down-

I have one more to go- well 2 more but hopefully the second one will not be too bad-

May I vent to you- I have been working on this concern with Marcus for 5 years- and the problem keeps continuing to progress and get worse- even with the multiple therapies and helps and parenting classes (yes I have taken multiple of them) - he seems to have something that will not let go of him- hopefully the choices myself and others (you see I have seeked much counsel on this decision) not just a whimisical choice- could he get worse - yes it could and then it will turn around I believe- I know all have meant well by giving their input- unless you know allthe facts and know all I have been through with him and all I have tried please be quiet- the decision was difficult to make in itself- you can ask those closest to me what a struggle and choice it has been- but with much prayer and much prayer- yes I repeated it- I believe this is the breakthrough for Marcus- you see he was created for big things and he will be used for big things- God has Marcus' life in His hands- I dedicated Marcus to God when I adopted him- Now- I really need to trust God with him-to protect him and to help him-
We are going to work through this and continue to grow and continue to learn and continue to make an impact in lives in which we cross through the whole process

No comments: