Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life Coaching Day and then some

Today is the first meeting of Life Coaching- for me this year - I want to make a difference in a big way at church and in the community- God is already stirring my heart- just got to figure out the steps-

I am thankful for Life Coaching - I would not have stepped out of my comfort zone if it had not been for it.

today- afterwards just cleaning and gathering things together- organzing paperwork and such- not a lot cause I did that a couple of weeks ago. then maybe go for a walk with Isaac-he was a wild dog this morning- probably because of the cooler weather-

So my goal beginning after next week is to atleast excercise in some fashion atleast 3 days a week- I may do it in the am since I wake up so early- no worries I will be careful. I will take the dog on the walk/runs -

Listening to a song called Better Day- I do believe Better Days are ahead- hear are the lyrics

No comments: