Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wrapping my head around things

You know this week I have been trying to wrap my head around the events that took place on Monday- what I did wrong - how does he not know what he did affects others just not him. I know I have taught him but why does he not get it- I asked him if he thought before he did the wrong and he said yes and did it anyway- why why is my question-
Not sure if I will get any understanding of the whole thing- but I do know a few things and Fusion last night's words were very calming to me-
Bernie begin it all when he just said be thankful- be thankful for your health-be thankful for your family - be thankful you are here- be thankful for the simple things in life- be thankful Michele (he did not say it -I am thinking it) for the people in your life that love you- be thankful for how far Marcus has come- be thankful you are breathing- be thankful this too shall pass- be thankful for the strength I have in God

Then PD spoke- words I have heard before about adversity however it took on new meaning- what does this mean for eternal perspective- what I am going through and by all means it is just another bump in the life of this family- how is this bump in my life going to help others- how can I help Marcus a little better- tests come and then comes the testimony of how God can bring us through -

So be thankful- look at things from an eternal perspective- it will change your thinking. See http://www.deannashrodes.com/ for more details

No comments: