Thursday, September 16, 2010

God is amazing

Why....
He is there- always there
He gives me strength when I think I can not go on again
He grants me grace
He is patient
He is loving
He guides
He gives me wisdom and understanding
He is my everything
He is my all in all
He is my refuge
He is my best friend
He helps you through to the light at the end of the tunnel
He supplies all my needs
He is my Lord
He is my Savior
He will never leave me nor forsake me
He uses me to help reach others- I have been praying for quite sometime now for God to send the children to Celebration -not just any children but special needs children- behavioral, emotional, adhd, autism, sensory disorder, and the list goes on. Why have I been praying this- because there is hope- how do I know it- My family is a testimony to it- and I want to be there for those families- to love on them, to pray with them, to help them, to give them the resources they may need-and God is allowing me to do that- You are amazing God- keep sending us families to love on