Friday, September 24, 2010

So much on my mind so much to do

We have a lot going on- between work and home and church-- being stretched a little more then I like - not that is negative I am just tired and need some much needed rest- so I am looking forward to next Thursday and going away with our life coaching group to Orlando for a women's weekend- I anticipate and awesome and live changing weekend
Although I do not think I will get the "rest" I need as far as sleep but a different kind of rest.
It is so much fun preparing to go away- finding a place for Marcus (mom and dad thanks) and the dog (thanks Adam and Brenda) then tidying up the house before I leave and loose ends at work-
It will be good and will be fine just need sleep to rest my weary mind and body-

I am so looking forward though to Sunday- I get back into teaching ages 3-5 year olds in their own church service- It is going to be awesome

No comments: