Monday, September 13, 2010

What A difference you made in my life

I know it is a song but let me just say- My son has made a difference in my life- I look at things differently with each new "challenge" or "bump" in the road we have.
I do not get as stressed out as previous years-why cause God has everything in control and sends people in our lives to impact us.
Marcus has shown me God's meaning of unconditional love- loving someone no matter what- he has shown me the impact people can have on a child's life whether negative or positive- watch how you raise your children you will impact them-

I love my little man- well he is not so little any more -he is special and God has a plan for him- Its my priority to see the plan God has for him to come to pass. God has blessed me with him. I told Marcus that I love his tender heart and how he cares about people- he beamed- we talked about how God knows the number of hairs on his head and he said really with a big smile.

God sure knew what he was doing when he chose Marcus for me- regardless of the challenges or bumps in the road we have had or will have I am truly blessed and honored to be Marcus' chosen momma-

No comments: