Thursday, September 16, 2010

There is a peacekeeper and I will rise

Sometimes we go through things in life that we have no clue of why- right now for me things are well- oh I go through the everyday things in life and I am growing and being stretched in areas of my life but things are good- tiring but good

If you are going through something you will rise

I Will Rise Lyrics
Verse 1:
There's a peace i've come to know
though my heart and flesh may fail
There's an echo in my soul
I can sing, It is well
Pre-Chorus:
Jesus, has overcome
and the grave is overwelmed
The victory is won
he is risen from the dead

Chorus:
And I Will Rise when he calls my name
No more sorrow,No more pain
I Will Rise,on Eagle's wings
Before my God fall on my kness,and rise
I Will Rise

Verse:2
There's a day that's drawing near
when the darkness breaks to light
and the shadow's disappear
and my faith shall be my eye's

No comments: