Sunday, September 5, 2010

The more I do it the more I love it


Lives are changed each week- and I love it- I get to minister to some of the greatest people on earth- Elementary age children and we have the best of the best at Celebration Church - we love kids and we have so much fun with them.

Today I got the privelage of leading praise and worship and oh my goodness - I got a work out- and it was so much fun- we did One Way Jesus and a few others- and I loved it-



Joel normally does praise and worship and does a fabulous job but was a away for the weekend so I filled in.

The more I teach the more I love it- I teach Sunday School too before service and yes the same age- LOVE IT- they were so much fun this morning-we talked about anger and love - they got it and even had a few respond to the ending prayer - love it when God works in the kid's lives
God is doing amazing things and each week I can not wait to see what is next- I enjoy it so much- we have a group of unique kids and it touches me so when they are changing and learning more about God-

2 comments:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Isn't it great to LOVE what we do, and be a part of changing lives every week?

We are so blessed.

Love you

Michele said...

PD- it is great to love it- and I love watching the kids change- they keep me on my toes
We are blessed