Monday, September 27, 2010

Kidzone Jr launched and then some...

Yesterday was amazing and I am so happy to be able to teach the 3-5 year olds- I love seeing them grow in God's word- They are so smart.

We launched Kidzone Jr and it went very well. I had 5 fabulous kids and we talked about love- one of the 9 fruits of the spirit.

It was a little bit of a stumble as I have not taught this age in over 5 years but it will improve each week.

We had an awesome Sunday school class - I had a group of 19 kids- they did so well We talked about creation- this was the memory verse I was teaching on -I love it. Keep bringing the kids - Keep bringing the kids.
Teaching and speaking into the lives of these kids are truly a blessing- Joy overflows when I see their lives change- Joy overflows when I get a great big hug or they tell me they love me-I am so blessed
Now today my son informs me - mommy I love you so much- you are the best mommy in the world because you love me no matter what. You put up with my choices good or bad and you are there for me. ok are you crying now- this is a great step for him. He has verbalized it to his therapist but not to me- oh he has told me he loves me but this was different.
I AM SO BLESSED

1 comment:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

What a blessing you are. Thank you for all you do.