Friday, September 3, 2010

Its Friday

Yeah and a 3 day weekend - well sorta- I have to go into work for a bit on Monday but that is all good-

I still can sleep in or what I call sleeping in- Not a whole lot planned and that is just what I need- bike riding probably early Saturday then cleaning the house - not too bad I am trying to do a little each night so I do not have to do a lot over the weekends

USF has first game tomorrow night- I have thought about going but I am still not sure - I just want to chill this weekend- tomorrow also have to prepare for Sunday Service- I love Sundays.

Come to Celebration Church of Tampa and see why- we have something for the entire family

A special SHOUT OUT - to Adam and Candy - THANKS so much for helping me this week with Marcus- my sanity is still in check- well most of it anyway - Love you guys. Also, Andrew once again has helped this week- thanks so much- I appreciate it you all more then words can say

This week has been pretty good for me- somewhat stressful but not too bad- 3 years ago I would have thought this week was the end of the world- but it is stuff that just happens- taken it all in when it comes to eternal perspective has changed my thinking a lot- and having the help I have now it is truly a blessing.

Well- a quiet night home tonight - Marcus is going to a FB game with Coach Gig and his family and I am going to clean and go for a bike ride

No comments: