Saturday, January 23, 2010

things are coming together


well i finished my last test for my class will send it out for grading and then wait to hear how I did- the first 3 tests I got all As so that made me happy.

Excited for what the future has- one step at a time- what am I talking about - wait and see I will share soon

I will tell you what God has placed in my heart is slowly coming to pass-

What is it you ask- well I want to be able to help parents that have children like Marcus- even if I am someone they need to vent to or find resources to help them- so steps in taking this on is occurring - baby steps as my big brother would say (thanks AT)

PD has been helping me get my website going so that is coming slowly as well- it is not functional yet cause I need to put it all together first -as soon as I do I will give you the site address-

No comments: