Monday, January 4, 2010

Giving thanks when I think of you

Philippians 1:3-6
3 Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. 4 Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, 5 for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. 6 And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

So I am taking this to heart and being thankful for those in my life- and when I think of those people in my life thanking God for them and praying for them at that moment- I think this is essential for me- My friends my family are apart of my life and I always want to give thanks to God who sent them to me. My church family we are in to spreading His word and seeing others come to Christ.
I know God wants what is best for all of us and He is doing SO much in all of our lives-

So just know when I think of you I will give thanks to God for you and pray for your needs
Flower Text - ImageChef.com

No comments: