Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let us be motivated by pure love


As I read and digest Philippians I am learning so much- and I do not want to just read what is written but put it in to practice as well. In Philippians 1:13-19 it talks about how others were motivated by pure love to reach others for Christ and how others just reached Christ because of there own motives (Paul was out of the way). I do not want to be motivated by my own motives I want to have the heart of Christ and to reach others by pure love-
What are your motives for reaching others for Christ? Are you loving them because you have to or are you loving them because your heart hurts for them as they seek out things not of God?
I want my heart to reach them because I want what God has for them - do you believe for the possible?

Open hearts today Lord that may not have been opened yesterday to your will

No comments: