Monday, January 25, 2010

God is amazing


A friend of mine had it on her post ( Cathys )today on facebook. So i thought about it

And He is- today Marcus got in trouble at childcare- for those of you who read this is a common occurence. Like every 3 months- well we are pretty much out of options in the natural eye but I serve a supernatural God and He has it all under control. Normally I would be flipping out and all but I can not- why cause God knows my every need and will supply it-

and for those of you reading this and know me have probably thought what in the world has happened to this person who flipped out about everything with Marcus- well I am growing and learning and realizing a lot of things. And all because I am being obedient to God - listening to Him in the quietness- lettin gme know it is ok- you are going to make it you are thriving and will continue to thrive- hold on to what I have promised you pursue what I place in your heart-

God is AMAZING

No comments: