Monday, January 11, 2010

Preparing

oh my lots of preparing to do- I am going away Saturday through Tuesday for a conference in Orlando- so finding someone to watch Marcus and signing medical release forms- making sure I write the meds down for what he takes - his schedule of activities- soccer and practice-then the there is the dog-fortunately I am sooooooooooooooo blessed my friends- shoot family the Tobias' have taken on the challenge- they will be fine-

I get to get away and stay at the Caribe- learn lots of new stuff-

What else am I preparing for - God's plan on my life- oh yes He is amazing and so looking forward to what he has planned I know what I am to do- just not sure how to go about doing it- praying for direction and OPEN doors
More things to prepare for - well as of January 31 I will be attending a new church- it was just time - to find a new place- oh the people there are great and it is like I have known them for a long time already - like they are family - it is a new church -if you are in Tampa why not join me on January 31st -you will love itCelebration

No comments: