Friday, January 8, 2010

FEAR...


a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil, pain, etc., whether the threat is real or imagined; the feeling or condition of being afraid.


F. E. A. R. = False Expectations Appearing Real

Why am I talking about Fear today- well because I sawit grip my son's face yesterday as we sat and had a dinner date at a local restaurant-

He watched and seeked out everyone and anyone who walked by- the look of fear on his face- I saw it - I saw the tears begin to well in his eyes when I asked what was going on-

He was afraid the man was going to be there and come and get him- How long will he live with this fear of this man coming to get him? I ask my self and then I ask how can I help him overcome this fear.
I keep reminding him- he is mine forever- I keep reminding him that the man has no way of knowing where he is- I keep reminding him that no one will mess with him why- for one thing his momma will become unglued and I know many others that would too come unglued- never under estimate a momma when it comes to a child no matter what the momma and child have been through.
How will we get through- just like always through God's word through His guidance and loving hand- Fear is real and can grip someone's life but I serve a BIG God and through Him we overcome anything.
Isaiah 41:10 (New International Version)
10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand

No comments: