Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just Fix Him


that has been my thought all week-- or should I say since Wednesday no I can say all week-

I know that is maybe easier said then done but it is how I am feeling-

its been a long week and I just would like things to be semi normal- regrouping reassessing not just him but me as well- I know I have done what I need to do- and yet feel there is always room for improvement in my parenting skills- more education of what I need to know of his diagnosis - what other steps are there etc-

How to get the rest I need- how to get time to myself and recoup- I will admit I do not do that enough-sooooo get ready may be asking some of you for an hour or 2 of your time -
I trust in the God I serve- As I was praying yesterday God just told me you are still the right choice- the song Here I am came on the radio and there are few lines in it that jumped out at me

When setbacks and failures, and upset plans,Test my faith and leave me with empty hands,Are you not the closest when it's hardest to stand?I know that you will finish what you began.These broken parts you redeem,Become the song, that I can sing
Overwhelmed by the thought of my weakness,And the fear that I'll fail you in the end,In this mess, I'm just one of the pieces,I can't put this together but you can

Here I am, Lord send me,I wanna live my life as an offeringHere I am, Lord send me,Somehow my story, Is part of your plan,Here I am

No comments: