Friday, October 23, 2009

I am Trying trying trying

I am so trying to keep my thoughts positive- so trying- oh they are- church is unbelievable and can not wait til Sunday- Work is going well- tiring but well. Our group is teaming together to make things work.
God is helping me through this trial or tribulation or what ever you want to call it- I know I am standing cause I am being held by Him-
The only road block I am having is the major regression Marcus is having - so it is tiring- emotionally- physically-
Hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel- trying so hard for not to let this get me down- so keep praying I do- keep perservering I do

The words of Marcus' therapist keep ringing in my ears- do not give up you are making a difference- do not give up- you have changed his life
Then God speaks to me- DO not give up- I made him in my image- keep reminding him of that- I know you are tired and I will give you rest - Just do not give up I am here holding you -

So I am not giving up I refuse to - in this fashion I am stubborn- We will get through this regression phase - we will move on in one way or another-

No comments: