Sunday, November 1, 2009

Its a New Month


today is November first - a new month a new beginning- time for renewal- time for change- time to fall away from the past and focus on the now and tomorrow- trying not to be concerned with the days to come but focus on the day at hand-what can I do different today that can impact and change a life for tomorrow-

this is with home and where ever I go- specifically at home though

what things do I need to change to have an impact- there are a few- and we will see how it goes-

Marcus said he was ready to come home and he was ready to behave- and he was ready to do the things he knows how to do-I hope this is true- he seemed a little different last night- very resepectful and very obedient- today is a new day- How will I handle it- God only knows- God I pray for wisdom each new day and help me see him the way you do-

yes today is a new day - a new month a new beginning

Thank you God

1 comment:

Mama Vivas said...

Michelle,
I came across your blog today. I want to encourage you in what you are doing. I know it is hard; I'm going through much of it myself right. Thank you for loving Marcus.
Finding Joy