Sunday, October 25, 2009

ITs a Celebration

First I was able to celebrate our pastors by speaking from the platform and sharing where they are going-
Here is what I said - I wrote it down because I would have not gotten through it-

As I begin to think about what I was going to say today- I have been thinking about this for weeks-no words came to my mind on how to express how our pastors mean to me.
What do you say to 2 people who pour into your life?
That challenge you to reach your potential in what God has for you
That hears from God and brings His word to you every week-
That cries when you cry and rejoices when you rejoices-
What do you say to 2 people that have such a heart such a compassion to reach the lost?
I came up with just a couple of things to say to you PL and PD
Always remember you are not alone- we are here to lift you up - we are here to pray with you- we are here to move forward and celebrate with you in all that God has for His church
And one finally word I want to say before I share what we have planned for you is:
I love you and your kids from the depth of my heart- you all mean so much to me
.

Then I was able to tell them where they were going - finally a month we had to keep it hushed
Here is where they are going

So then we are relaunching our church in January- a name change and all - its a celebration-Our church is a place where you belong- where you believe and where you become all the Christ has for you -

So what is our new name
Celebration Church

No comments: