Monday, October 12, 2009

I have not wanted to write

Sorry everyone - just not feeling like writing lately- work has been a little difficult - because of me and my malfunction of time management and now I am working it out and seems to be smoother.
On another note- the last several weeks have been extremely difficult extremely difficult- with non other Marcus- it seems he has spiraled out of control again- oh not to be hospitalized but he gets angry because he can not find a sock or someone will not show a picture- so I asked him why he is not working on his goals or doing his work at school- he plainly says he does not want to- my repsonse probably was not the greatest but it is truly how I felt- then how can I help you if you do not want to do these things or you do not want to do your goals or what you are asked to do.

Thankfully we have 3 appts this week so- we shall see what happens

On the upside of the many days I have not written-I have met a wonderful person who knows exactly what this life is all about with special needs adopted children- so blessed to get to know her and realize we are not alone in this world- I was introduced to her by PD and so thankful for her introduction . We already gelled in the short time of know ing each other

So thankful for you Jill- She has so many more children then I do and deals with so much of what I do with one child- Her children are so blessed to have her as a mom.



No comments: