Sunday, October 25, 2009

In time and with patience

In time and with patience - those words were commented to me by my good friend Cathy - She said to hold on to this promise from God.
I have learned much patience and still am learning much patience- sometimes I pray God fix him and make it all good- I know such a profound statement-
Last night I was telling a friend of mine- I just hope for one day with no meltdowns- we have had too many over this past month-

Yesterday was probably on eof the best days in a while- we still had a meltdown or 2 and yet they were not so bad.

The song I will rise seems to be on whenever I get in the car and turn it on-as if to tell me - Michele you will rise- one day there is going to be no more pain no more tears-to hang on and persevere- did I pick the word for me this year - wowzers- so I am persevering-I am hangin on-sometimes by the knot at the end of the rope but I am still hanging on- sometimes I feel lke the knot is slipping and then there are those of you who I love -who say a word - send an email and yes sometimes slap me around (not really- well maybe - no) and have me get a reality check- each person has been knowing what to say at the right time-
the bonfire with the youth - came at just the right time- sitting in the fire ok not really in the fire by the fire- and watching it was so very relaxing and just what I needed- so I think I need a fire place :)

In time and patience- IN time and patience- IN TIME and Patience- IN TIME and PATIENCE

No comments: