Monday, June 15, 2009

What a wonderful Sunday


Still this morning I am thinking what a wonderful Sunday- From the start of the day to the finish-it was wonderful- PD did a great message on Armageddon-and from there we went to Ft Desoto for our church beach day.
Did not realize how emotional I would feel when I got home and reflected on the days events- Marcus was baptized at Ft Desoto- I remember the day he accepted Jesus in his heart - it was beach day a few years ago and he wanted baptized then- but I wanted him to wait til he understood a little better-
Looking at the pictures just got my thoughts going on how far we have come- so far so very far- God is faithful and so caring and loving -I will be sharing a special blog in regards to this later on this week- for now this special day.





No comments: